WERE DO I START??? *JAZZ DRUMMING*

mardi 17 mars 2015

Hi i'm in 8th grade and i recently started to get more serious with my drumming in jazz. I used to just play regular drums i guess you could say rock drums you know played in jr high jazz band but i have always wanted to do more with jazz i know the basics i just want to get more advanced. I am willing to spend as much time as needed to become a one of the greats. Jazz drumming is what i truly love and i plan to do it the rest of my life no matter how hard and challenging it is i will spend 10 hours a day if i need to. The thing is i dont no where to start i don't know what books to get, what kind drums to get, or what practice routine i should be doing etc. I kind of want to teach myself on my own i don't want a drum teacher telling me what to do. Any jazz drummer out there willing to help me out?

WERE DO I START??? *JAZZ DRUMMING*

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels