Hey Everybody.
I have a technical assessment in a months time and I was wondering if you guys could help me come up with a few suggestions?
I'm definitely doing Rosanna by Toto so hopefully by that you should get a rough idea of what playing level I'm at. I was possibly looking at either doing a Snarky Puppy track, a Tower of Power track, or a Rush track.
But please, any suggestions are more than welcome and I'll take every single one on board! Thank you.
I have a technical assessment in a months time and I was wondering if you guys could help me come up with a few suggestions?
I'm definitely doing Rosanna by Toto so hopefully by that you should get a rough idea of what playing level I'm at. I was possibly looking at either doing a Snarky Puppy track, a Tower of Power track, or a Rush track.
But please, any suggestions are more than welcome and I'll take every single one on board! Thank you.
Technical Assessment.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire