Swish Knockers video ;)

mercredi 18 mars 2015

OK - so I did a quickie video of the new swish knocker with my classic maples. A simple recording, I just threw the Zoom Q3HD up on a stand about three feet in front of the kit and went for it. I had no idea how convenient this was - I dumped the video into my mac, and used QuickTime to edit it down to the 1:22 it is now, and the mac let me publish it straight to Facebook. Wow. Anyway, here's the link to my FB page, let me know if you can't get to it - I did set this so the public can see it. Although I think you have to sign in to FB to see it. So if you're not on FB, I guess you can't see it. Sorry, I'll fix that later.



http://ift.tt/1x20hGg

Swish Knockers video ;)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels