How to improve rhythm and timing of each note? (Issues with bass drum strokes being slightly off)

vendredi 13 mars 2015

Hi, this is currently my first post on this forum and I'm wondering if there are any useful things to improve my rhythm for each note being on time.



I noticed recently that my bass drum notes and bass drum strokes are slightly off when recording myself and seem to be accurate with my own perception of the feeling and hearing ect.



I have been having some bass drum pedal and feeling issues, where the setup of my bass drum and pedal to respond how I want it to ect.



Its really frustrating because I found a recording of myself from 4 months ago, where I just had way more groove and my rhythm and timing was just so much better.



Any suggesting?



Use of metronome will improve rhythm?

How to improve rhythm and timing of each note? (Issues with bass drum strokes being slightly off)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels