Yet another practice thread

dimanche 15 mars 2015

This will possibly be my last forum thread for a while -



So first off, I want to apologize for any rude and/or harsh words I've typed out during my time here.



Secondly, I would like to bring up this topic I mentioned in the title.



Alright, I'm leaving off for my pre-university course in 8 days and I'll be staying at a dormitory with no internet for 5 days a week for at least a year...



The school I'm assigned to is heavy on discipline and academics... which means no bringing "foreign objects" to school, which includes my 'pad and sticks. And we have set times for everything.



So my two questions are :



1) How do you practice using hands and then transition it into stick movements later? ('Cause I don't want to risk getting caught sneaking my sticks into school...)



2) Is there a minimum practice time I should achieve and can I do it in short bursts?



Or should I forgo practice for the 5 days I'm there and cram all of my weekly practice time during the my weekends at home?



Thanks for all your replies, lads.

Yet another practice thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels