Which cymbal to sizzle rivet? Help please!

mercredi 11 mars 2015

Aloha,



I currently have two 20" cymbals that of which, one, I am thinking of riveting. I’m looking to do maybe 2, at most 3 rivets.

One is a K con medium and the other is an Agop signature green label. The agop is darker and earthier but actually pitched seemingly higher than my k con medium. The con has more wash and "silveryness" to the sound. I have some questions:



1. Which would you rivet and why?



2. Will 2-3 rivets dry out the sound of either cymbal? I actually really like how both sound and am hoping that riveting will not change much in terms of taking away anything either cymbal is offering.



3. Would you suggest doing a cluster of rivets or opposite ends of rivets (top bottom/ right left)?



Thanks a lot in advance!

Which cymbal to sizzle rivet? Help please!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels