Hey there,
Sorry for my english.
I have been in drumming for a year,so i am a beginner.I am about to buy a new e-drumkit, also i need a kick pedal. I want to buy a quality single kick pedal but my question is that; do i give a average money and choose a twin pedal for the future or buy a single kick pedal? I dont like metal or heavy rock. What kind of music drumming needs twin pedals? Because i dont want to give much more money for the twin pedal again in the future.
Thanks for all.
Sorry for my english.
I have been in drumming for a year,so i am a beginner.I am about to buy a new e-drumkit, also i need a kick pedal. I want to buy a quality single kick pedal but my question is that; do i give a average money and choose a twin pedal for the future or buy a single kick pedal? I dont like metal or heavy rock. What kind of music drumming needs twin pedals? Because i dont want to give much more money for the twin pedal again in the future.
Thanks for all.
What kind of music drumming need for a twin pedal?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire