Question about older "new" Ludwig

lundi 2 mars 2015

Hey Ludwig guys -- so you might have seen the kit I grabbed off of Ebay on the "removing sharpie" thread -- I just wanted to ask some of the more season Ludwig historians if you can tell me a bit about my kit. Each drum is stamped on the inside with 052203, which I'm assuming is May 22, 2003, for a date of manufacture. Is that correct? Can anyone point me in the direction of more details about the kits that Ludwig was making then, specifically the maple kits?



Here's a pic of the snare, if it helps -- you can see the serial number "3396093".



http://ift.tt/1GIbsob



It's champagne sparkle, mini-classic lugs. Rocker-style tom mount off the bass drum with the clamps mounted directly to the shell as opposed to the RIMS-style mounts.



Anyway, thanks for any info you can give me!

Question about older "new" Ludwig

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels