Hello drummers,
this is my first post on the forums, and glad to be here.
So I have a question concerning black nickel plating over brass for snare drums. I've heard that it makes the sound warmer than just brass; is this accurate? Does it change the overall sound? What about brushed nickel plating?
I've been on the market looking for low-mid level 14X6.5 brass snare drums. Some that I've been eyeing up for a while include the Taye Metalworks Black Nickel over brass, the Pork Pie Big Black, Gretsch legend brass and the DW collectors brass (although more expensive). Are there any of these that you guys know?
this is my first post on the forums, and glad to be here.
So I have a question concerning black nickel plating over brass for snare drums. I've heard that it makes the sound warmer than just brass; is this accurate? Does it change the overall sound? What about brushed nickel plating?
I've been on the market looking for low-mid level 14X6.5 brass snare drums. Some that I've been eyeing up for a while include the Taye Metalworks Black Nickel over brass, the Pork Pie Big Black, Gretsch legend brass and the DW collectors brass (although more expensive). Are there any of these that you guys know?
Q: Black Nickel Plating?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire