Paiste 2002 ride selection

vendredi 20 mars 2015

Hi all,

I'm thinking of my next ride cymbal, just sold my 20" K Heavy since I thought it was to dull. I borrowed a 20" 2002 Power Ride and it was great, that zzing sound when played with the shank of the stick. Now, I can buy one 20" Ride or one 22" Power Ride, both used, on the internet. So I will not be able to try them out. I play mostly classic rock like Zeppelin and Purple and then some more airy music like Pink Floyd stuff. I don't consider myself a hardrock drummer, more old school jazzy type, like Bruford and Collins although I like Cozy Powell and Ian Paice. I'm not in their league though, unfortunately not even close...

Any opinions? I have looked into Paiste soundroom but I think it is difficult to get a perspective.

Paiste 2002 ride selection

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels