I just installed a new set of snare wires on my Pearl FFS about a week ago. Ever since I changed them, the new wires seem to be loose after a bit of playing.
Now it could be that the tensioner is loosening (and I know what to do to fix that), but this is the first time I've changed snare wires, so I just wondered - do new snare wires stretch a little when they are first installed?
Do any of you have experience of this?
Now it could be that the tensioner is loosening (and I know what to do to fix that), but this is the first time I've changed snare wires, so I just wondered - do new snare wires stretch a little when they are first installed?
Do any of you have experience of this?
New snare wires - stretch?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire