This probably could be posted in a few different areas but it's the Taye Spotlight kit I want you all to hear. For a $100 investment I think it sounds pretty darn good (I had the new heads laying around). Also you'll hear a homemade Trash/FX Cymbal. It's a Sabian AA marching band cymbal that I hand hammered beyond the point of no return.
I got it to drag around to the park or friend's basements. It's easy to set up and being a lefty I like bringing my own kit.
So here it is: http://ift.tt/18rPnhv
Thanks, your honesty is appreciated.
I got it to drag around to the park or friend's basements. It's easy to set up and being a lefty I like bringing my own kit.
So here it is: http://ift.tt/18rPnhv
Thanks, your honesty is appreciated.
My Cheapo $100 kit with homemade trash Cymbal
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire