FINALLY my live mashup is available on Youtube!
14 songs that all of you will know :
Ellie Goulding ,A Day To Remember, Gorillaz, Kelly Clarkson,Foo Fighters, Blink, Green Day and MUCH More!
It was recorded last Wednesday on my university in a benefit event for the Peru people.
The audio engineer didn't put tom mics and because of that I had to mix the PA sound with the mics of one of the camera! Also they changed the volume in a little parts and I had to balance in post production, I did my best to get the best sound possible
As you can see I didn't played on my drum-set and I had a little problems with the in-ears and the tempo could be more solid in a little parts but I can assure you that all of this will be improved on the next live sessions!
I really hope that you like it and I will love all your feedback! (http://ift.tt/1xDtYIG
[IMG]
[/IMG]
14 songs that all of you will know :
Ellie Goulding ,A Day To Remember, Gorillaz, Kelly Clarkson,Foo Fighters, Blink, Green Day and MUCH More!
It was recorded last Wednesday on my university in a benefit event for the Peru people.
The audio engineer didn't put tom mics and because of that I had to mix the PA sound with the mics of one of the camera! Also they changed the volume in a little parts and I had to balance in post production, I did my best to get the best sound possible
As you can see I didn't played on my drum-set and I had a little problems with the in-ears and the tempo could be more solid in a little parts but I can assure you that all of this will be improved on the next live sessions!
I really hope that you like it and I will love all your feedback! (http://ift.tt/1xDtYIG
[IMG]
LIVE drum cover MASHUP! (+14 songs)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire