Hello;
I have a dtx multi12, & I also have a hh65. I noticed that on even the most sensitive settings, the high hat doesnt trigger, when using the foot with softer hits. I believe that with most of the drum sets this doesnt seem to be an issue, having played them at music stores etc. I would think that in the most sensitive settings such as playing with fingers, this wouldnt be a problem. I would also think that I should have a mid-range of where this would be too sensitive so that I could finely tune in to the right middle ground between not getting sound, & cross-talk. For the record I use the playing with fingers settings for stick use as well, I really dont think their settings show reality. I like sensitivity, & cant stand if I hit something with a stick or a foot, & dont hear something, however soft you might choose to play. If you hit it there should be some sound.
Finally I havent noticed this as much with some of the other music styles, but in trying to play some very quick jazz tempos, with this, its like attaching a lead weight to my foot. Everything else is reasonably fine, but the left foot is working way too hard. Also Ive tried all of the different mechanical levels of the screw on the high hat itself to no avail.
Any thoughts on whats going on with this?
Thanks for any input in advance;
Rob_D
I have a dtx multi12, & I also have a hh65. I noticed that on even the most sensitive settings, the high hat doesnt trigger, when using the foot with softer hits. I believe that with most of the drum sets this doesnt seem to be an issue, having played them at music stores etc. I would think that in the most sensitive settings such as playing with fingers, this wouldnt be a problem. I would also think that I should have a mid-range of where this would be too sensitive so that I could finely tune in to the right middle ground between not getting sound, & cross-talk. For the record I use the playing with fingers settings for stick use as well, I really dont think their settings show reality. I like sensitivity, & cant stand if I hit something with a stick or a foot, & dont hear something, however soft you might choose to play. If you hit it there should be some sound.
Finally I havent noticed this as much with some of the other music styles, but in trying to play some very quick jazz tempos, with this, its like attaching a lead weight to my foot. Everything else is reasonably fine, but the left foot is working way too hard. Also Ive tried all of the different mechanical levels of the screw on the high hat itself to no avail.
Any thoughts on whats going on with this?
Thanks for any input in advance;
Rob_D
hh65 not sensitive enough with dtx muti12
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire