Hey!
So I just got my first drum set, an old Scott set for free. Needs new heads. I was wondering whether it matters if the toms have a resonant and batter head? What I mean is, can I use the same type of head for both? Or do they have to be different thickness? And what about snare and bass? Does the snare batter have to be thicker and reso thinner? And bass, is the reso thicker or thinner than the batter, or vice versa?
I know how to tune them, but I want to make sure I have the right heads :)
Thanks!
So I just got my first drum set, an old Scott set for free. Needs new heads. I was wondering whether it matters if the toms have a resonant and batter head? What I mean is, can I use the same type of head for both? Or do they have to be different thickness? And what about snare and bass? Does the snare batter have to be thicker and reso thinner? And bass, is the reso thicker or thinner than the batter, or vice versa?
I know how to tune them, but I want to make sure I have the right heads :)
Thanks!
Help a noob change his drum heads
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire