I play in a band who plays old school country, some acoustic (some bluegrass as well) and some with electric guitar (Johnny Cash style).
I always play coated Ambassador on the snare, and I mostly choose my beloved Mapex Black Panther 14 steel snare (Kung Fu design edition). Sometimes I use my 13 Sonor Benny Greb beech snare.
Ive used the Steve Gadd brushes for some years now, but Im thinking about trying other things.
For those of you who play similar kinds of music, what snare, heads and brushes would you recommend, what do you use?
I also play with my sticks at times, but mostly its all about the sound of brush strokes when it comes to trainbeats.
I always play coated Ambassador on the snare, and I mostly choose my beloved Mapex Black Panther 14 steel snare (Kung Fu design edition). Sometimes I use my 13 Sonor Benny Greb beech snare.
Ive used the Steve Gadd brushes for some years now, but Im thinking about trying other things.
For those of you who play similar kinds of music, what snare, heads and brushes would you recommend, what do you use?
I also play with my sticks at times, but mostly its all about the sound of brush strokes when it comes to trainbeats.
Head and brush choice for acoustic country trainbeat playing
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire