I was looking to buy some kick heads, front and back, and I usually use clear and white/coated ps3 a on my kick. But when it came down to price, they were too heavy on my wallet.
After adding an eq4 to my cart, I needed a reso.
I noticed the eq1, and the price was good.
Mf only had a 20 inch version, lucky for me.
I couldn't find the thickness, but it seems to be like an eq4 with dry vents.
Any one try one ever? how did it sound?
I was thinking of going UN ported, and this fit the bill. But just in case i got a port template to give me my sound.
After adding an eq4 to my cart, I needed a reso.
I noticed the eq1, and the price was good.
Mf only had a 20 inch version, lucky for me.
I couldn't find the thickness, but it seems to be like an eq4 with dry vents.
Any one try one ever? how did it sound?
I was thinking of going UN ported, and this fit the bill. But just in case i got a port template to give me my sound.
Evans eq1 resonant?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire