Hey there,
I have a huge fan of electronic drums but apartment living is making me desperate. I have been considering getting electronic drums so I can play and develop set playing skills without creating noise. I know very little about these kits.
Can anyone suggest a brand/model that responds very closely to regular acoustic drums as far as stick response; would permit me to play a CD into headphones so I can play along with music; and if possible, even record what I am playing so I can play it back for self analysis?
Thanks for any suggestions !
I have a huge fan of electronic drums but apartment living is making me desperate. I have been considering getting electronic drums so I can play and develop set playing skills without creating noise. I know very little about these kits.
Can anyone suggest a brand/model that responds very closely to regular acoustic drums as far as stick response; would permit me to play a CD into headphones so I can play along with music; and if possible, even record what I am playing so I can play it back for self analysis?
Thanks for any suggestions !
Electronic drums
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire