Good morning guys!
I ask to you a favor...If you want, I give you directions how to vote for my video, is very simple.
1) Click on link: http://drumoff.tv/
2) Click on LOGIN (top right)
3) You can access with account of Facebook or YouTube
4) Click on my video (the sixth, the drum with the snare with blue skin)
5) Click on the red button VOTE
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!
For those who want to, can send me friend request on facebook, I would accept it willingly ;-)
Have a nice day guys!
bye :-)
Andrea.
I ask to you a favor...If you want, I give you directions how to vote for my video, is very simple.
1) Click on link: http://drumoff.tv/
2) Click on LOGIN (top right)
3) You can access with account of Facebook or YouTube
4) Click on my video (the sixth, the drum with the snare with blue skin)
5) Click on the red button VOTE
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!
For those who want to, can send me friend request on facebook, I would accept it willingly ;-)
Have a nice day guys!
bye :-)
Andrea.
Do you want vote my video on drumoff.tv?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire