Hi Everyone,
Wanted to post my new cover of Chimp Spanner's "Harvey Wallbanger." I'll be posting another lesson video soon discussing the various sections of the song as well. I covered "Mobius Pt. 1" by Chimp Spanner a few years ago and I just couldn't stay away.
http://ift.tt/1Bg3GfM
I'm increasing my output on these covers and lesson videos, so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
Thanks!
Geoff
Youtube: gattsdrums
www.gattsdrums.com
http://ift.tt/1Bg3GfO
Wanted to post my new cover of Chimp Spanner's "Harvey Wallbanger." I'll be posting another lesson video soon discussing the various sections of the song as well. I covered "Mobius Pt. 1" by Chimp Spanner a few years ago and I just couldn't stay away.
http://ift.tt/1Bg3GfM
I'm increasing my output on these covers and lesson videos, so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
Thanks!
Geoff
Youtube: gattsdrums
www.gattsdrums.com
http://ift.tt/1Bg3GfO
Chimp Spanner - Harvey Wallbanger Cover
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire