Bass drum foot placement for heel up/heel down

lundi 9 mars 2015

Hi,



I've played heel up for years and have realised when I play heel down my foot needs to be slightly further forwards.



When I play heel up my foot/ankle is played directly below my knee. (Lift your knee up and let your foot hover loosely) then drop the foot so the ball of your foot hits the pedal. That's how I play heel up.



When I play heel down because I'm pivoting from the ankle I have my heel/ankle slightly further forwards.



I was just wondering how other drummers place there feet? And if anyone plays heel up with the ankle slightly further forwards?



I want to learn to play heel down but am finding it hard to combine it with my heel up playing.

Bass drum foot placement for heel up/heel down

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels