So Ive tried searching and scowering the site for info on this kit. I've looked up YOUTUBE videos, called drum shops etc etc. Basically done as much research on this kit as possible minus the beautiful people of this forums input. I've been out of the game for 7 years now, sold my custom Spaun kit before I joined the Marine Corps, highly regret it. I've done research on Roland kits that are comparable but still better than Alesis. I had my eyes set on the TD15KV-S but it's just out of my budget of 2000$. If I go with the DM10X mesh kit I can get all the cool stuff to go along with it. Iron Cobras, upgrade high hat, amp, studio head phones and a better throne. I have heard people say stay away and I've hesrd people these are great kits for the money and a great value. The reviews I've read have mentioned things breaking but also some reviews say again, they're great kits. Anyone who has this kit can possibly give me some solid insight I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried looking for an older TD-20 but they all seem to be just out of my league. Please help
Alesis DM10X mesh kit
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire