This happened at SNL 40, Saturday Night Live's 40th Anniversary TV event, when Abe was backing Sir Paul McCartney singing "Maybe I'm Amazed." Here's the video. The stick breaks right around the 4:30 mark.
http://ift.tt/1zFJ0NU
Anyway Abe, feel bad for ya big guy! You handled it well, though, so props for that... remember, TECHNIQUE!
I wasn't really upset about this, but later in the show, I came VERY close to punching my TV when I saw Miley Cyrus singing "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" with the signature Gadd beat halfheartedly replicated with Promark Hot Rods. I almost cried. Anyway... peace!
http://ift.tt/1zFJ0NU
Anyway Abe, feel bad for ya big guy! You handled it well, though, so props for that... remember, TECHNIQUE!
I wasn't really upset about this, but later in the show, I came VERY close to punching my TV when I saw Miley Cyrus singing "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" with the signature Gadd beat halfheartedly replicated with Promark Hot Rods. I almost cried. Anyway... peace!
Abe Laboriel Jr. Breaks a Stick at SNL 40
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire