Hi,
I could do with some serious help here. People always say to me "There is no right or wrong way to hold the drum stick, that's open to interpretation and debate". I know that it's undoubtably better for some to have it in the 1st joint as opposed to the 2nd joint and vise-versa. I hold my stick WAY deep into the 2nd joint and I'm finding it hard to dig my way out of it. Absolutely any advice is extremely appreciated as I don't want to risk damaging my wrist and potentially cutting years off of what I love doing.
I could do with some serious help here. People always say to me "There is no right or wrong way to hold the drum stick, that's open to interpretation and debate". I know that it's undoubtably better for some to have it in the 1st joint as opposed to the 2nd joint and vise-versa. I hold my stick WAY deep into the 2nd joint and I'm finding it hard to dig my way out of it. Absolutely any advice is extremely appreciated as I don't want to risk damaging my wrist and potentially cutting years off of what I love doing.
1st Joint as opposed to 2nd Joint grip
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire