Beginning drumming - Looking for advice

dimanche 3 mai 2015

Hello everyone! I'm Lanzuis, this is my first post here and although I've lurked around whilst researching for ideas for my very first kit!

A bit of background first: I'm currently a 15 year old musician who started getting into music 3 years ago - I've now reached to a LRSM (Diploma) Standard in Classical Piano and I also sing, although I've decided to start a new instrument - and that is the drums.

Anyway, I've spent the past week-or-so doing some research on kits and I've decided to go for a Gretsch Catalina Maple kit with Paiste Pst-7 cymbals. (Hi-hat, Ride, and Crash). The issue I have though is, I need some assistance in searching for heads, and maintaining the kit. Along with this, I am looking for some pointers in what cymbals to upgrade to in the future as I develop as a drummer.

Thanks!
Beginning drumming - Looking for advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels