Beginner Requires Advice

dimanche 3 mai 2015

Hi everyone,

I actually posted on here a few years back asking for some advice, but had some constraints then that didn't allow me to pursue drumming. Anyway, that has changed now and I'm looking to purchase a used electronic drum kit to finally start learning the drums, as I'm staying in an apartment.

I'm based in London and these are my options:

-Alesis DM5 Pro with Surge Cymbals (there's also one used kit available without the surge cymbals)
-Yamaha DTXpress II
-Yamaha DTXplorer
-Roland HD-1

My budget is about 175 pounds, and these are available within this budget. I've looked at the Alesis DM6 USB kit, but can't find it at this price right now.

I think the DM5 looks pretty good but based on my research I've seen some issues regarding the hi-hat function being limited to just open and closed sounds. Apart from that I'd like some feedback regarding which of these kits you guys think would be the best for my needs. I'm hoping to be able to play this kit for at least 2 years. Also, if I were to find an Alesis DM6 USB kit within my budget, how would that compare to these options?

Thanks!
Beginner Requires Advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels