Demo with a sketchy guitar riff ?
Unworthy and lifeless knockoffs of byzance extra dry lineup, bosphorus and other unlathed goodies?
And price increases, really?
Man up if you want to call yourselves canadians.
I too want to buy local, please go back to being desirable.
I have to say the artisans are exceptional, please keep on innovating, I believe and I profoundly want to come back.
All in good humor of course.
Sabian, what is up with you?
Unworthy and lifeless knockoffs of byzance extra dry lineup, bosphorus and other unlathed goodies?
And price increases, really?
Man up if you want to call yourselves canadians.
I too want to buy local, please go back to being desirable.
I have to say the artisans are exceptional, please keep on innovating, I believe and I profoundly want to come back.
All in good humor of course.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire