Got a new Dream China pang in 16" size. I like how these have the hand hammered finish on them, and I have read good things about the brand on here.
I always thought that a China would be of limited use in the classic rock cover band I am in, but I tried one out when I had to play on another drummer's set and I liked it.
The pang has a regular bell so it fits in my cymbal bag. Also, you can ride the bell for a different "ping" than a regular cymbal bell. it is hard to see in the pic, but mounted like I have it, you can still hit the bell of the cymbal.
It cuts through like a splash only louder and trashier- looks good too.
I always thought that a China would be of limited use in the classic rock cover band I am in, but I tried one out when I had to play on another drummer's set and I liked it.
The pang has a regular bell so it fits in my cymbal bag. Also, you can ride the bell for a different "ping" than a regular cymbal bell. it is hard to see in the pic, but mounted like I have it, you can still hit the bell of the cymbal.
It cuts through like a splash only louder and trashier- looks good too.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire