Dont know how you folks post new gear days here but heres my go. Granted this gear is WAY above my talent level but at least I can grow into and keep it for a long time.
If you did not read my prior thread
http://ift.tt/1FGwtS4
those originals plans actually changed. Mind you im not a fan of guitar centers website. When I ordered the live oak kit they advised it was in stock. My stuff partially shipped and I called to see why it was partial they advised it was on backorder with no expected date. I had already sold my old kit so I cancelled the order.
While I was in store cancelling the order they setup the Tama b/b for me to try out. I really liked it. Tone, fit and finish. Granted this didnt come with a cymbal pack but they gave me a great deal on it. A pro who happend to be in the store said I was better off any ways because once I learn what im doing im better off choosing the exact cymbals I want than buying in a pack. He advised if I already had cymbals play them until I find a need for a specific sound, then go find that sound. Pretty sound advice
Went on a bit of a frenzy and ended up getting a new hihat stand, roc n soc nitro throne, starclassic b/b 7x14 snare and a pearl sensitone elite brass 5x14 snare. I only had them both out because I was testing them out.
I guess it didnt happen if I dont have pics so heres the pics.






NDD: New Kit Day Tama Starclassic Performers B/B, No more buyers remorse
If you did not read my prior thread
http://ift.tt/1FGwtS4
those originals plans actually changed. Mind you im not a fan of guitar centers website. When I ordered the live oak kit they advised it was in stock. My stuff partially shipped and I called to see why it was partial they advised it was on backorder with no expected date. I had already sold my old kit so I cancelled the order.
While I was in store cancelling the order they setup the Tama b/b for me to try out. I really liked it. Tone, fit and finish. Granted this didnt come with a cymbal pack but they gave me a great deal on it. A pro who happend to be in the store said I was better off any ways because once I learn what im doing im better off choosing the exact cymbals I want than buying in a pack. He advised if I already had cymbals play them until I find a need for a specific sound, then go find that sound. Pretty sound advice
Went on a bit of a frenzy and ended up getting a new hihat stand, roc n soc nitro throne, starclassic b/b 7x14 snare and a pearl sensitone elite brass 5x14 snare. I only had them both out because I was testing them out.
I guess it didnt happen if I dont have pics so heres the pics.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire