Meinl Vintage Trash Crash???

dimanche 3 mai 2015

Hi guys, I was looking for a primary crash to buy which is high quality, and I what I had in mind was trashy, buttery, dynamic, and musical. I was thinking of getting the Meinl vintage trash crash 20", but is it a quality cymbal? I heard it sounds much like a china, but that is not what I want; I want a buttery but trashy crash. Is that true? And also, would the 20" be too overwhelming and would it grow trashier as the size goes? I have nowhere near to test these out so I need to depend on you guys to tell me how it sounds like... And the demos on YouTube sound beautiful to me too, but they can be processed and it's just a recording after all. Thanks and feel free to leave any recommendation or advice!
Meinl Vintage Trash Crash???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels