Hi,
I bought the DTX450K two weeks ago.
I had to change settings on the HH65 because I felt it was acting very strangely (clutch and foot close position). It then became much better, but one problem is remaining :
I can't find any way to get the "half open" sound.
Or is it the "totally open" sound that is missing ? Anyway, I got only 2 sounds : opened (or half-opened) and closed.
I read somewhere someone indicating "the transition point could be changed".
Anyone knows how ?
Has it anything to do with the settings I have already modified ?
I must admit that, maybe due to the translation in english (or french) Yamaha have done, I didn't understand what meant the settings mentioned above, which I have changed "at random" I must say.
Thanks and regards
Cyril
HH65 Hit Hat Yamaha issue
I bought the DTX450K two weeks ago.
I had to change settings on the HH65 because I felt it was acting very strangely (clutch and foot close position). It then became much better, but one problem is remaining :
I can't find any way to get the "half open" sound.
Or is it the "totally open" sound that is missing ? Anyway, I got only 2 sounds : opened (or half-opened) and closed.
I read somewhere someone indicating "the transition point could be changed".
Anyone knows how ?
Has it anything to do with the settings I have already modified ?
I must admit that, maybe due to the translation in english (or french) Yamaha have done, I didn't understand what meant the settings mentioned above, which I have changed "at random" I must say.
Thanks and regards
Cyril
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire