Hey everyone, I'm brand new here (this being my first post) and I've been playing drums for about 13 years or so now and I'm looking to upgrade. Currently I own a 7 piece PDP FS Series kit however over the years my playing/drumming styles have changed and I've broken the kit into a 5 piece set. I'm thinking about upgrading to a custom set using the dw kit builder. I'd probably be ordering the kit through my local sam ash or guitar center but I was just wondering if anybody has ever actually bought a kit using the kit builder and if they had any sort of idea on a price? The measurements I had planned out were:
18x22 Bass
9x12 Rack
11x14 Floor
14x16 Floor
The finish would be Purple Lacquer and the shells would be maple. The quote was over 4 thousand but I know it'll be cheaper ordered through one of those stores. Thanks in advance!
DW Kitbuilder
18x22 Bass
9x12 Rack
11x14 Floor
14x16 Floor
The finish would be Purple Lacquer and the shells would be maple. The quote was over 4 thousand but I know it'll be cheaper ordered through one of those stores. Thanks in advance!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire