Hi Guys
Here's the thing. I've just sat behind my kit doing single bass drum beats on 1 and 3 and double beats on 2 and 4. However when watching back the video I was getting "ghost" notes on 1 and 3 too due to rebound and the beater going back to the head.
I'm not sure how best to adjust the pedal to stop this. I've tried increasing spring tension, making the beater position further back from the drum when at rest and it doesn't seem to make much difference.
Anyone have any advice on how to eliminate this?
Bass pedal adjustment question
Here's the thing. I've just sat behind my kit doing single bass drum beats on 1 and 3 and double beats on 2 and 4. However when watching back the video I was getting "ghost" notes on 1 and 3 too due to rebound and the beater going back to the head.
I'm not sure how best to adjust the pedal to stop this. I've tried increasing spring tension, making the beater position further back from the drum when at rest and it doesn't seem to make much difference.
Anyone have any advice on how to eliminate this?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire